Yealink MP58 Teams Edition
Smart Business Desk Phone for Executives and Professionals
Powerful Chipsets, Android 9.0-powered Performance
Yealink MP58 comes with the new powerful chipsets, which bring stability and sustainability to the device for optimizing the product performance and life cycle. Android 9.0 OS boosts the phone with fast response and fluent interactive experience for the users. Supporting dual system, MP58 provides a secure and stable operating environment.
Advanced Experience for Microsoft Teams to Stay Productive and Collaborative
Featuring an 7-inch capacitive touch screen, the MP58 brings rich visual presentation with the Teams-tailored user interface, offering intuitive and familiar navigation. The classic hard key pad with a dedicated Teams button also allows direct operation for quick respond. Along with the adjustable display and ergonomic design handset, Yealink MP58 delivers consistent and user-friendly Teams experience with high efficiency and productivity.
Optional Wireless Bluetooth Handset for Adding Significant Mobility to Your Calling Experiences
To help the users stay connected while working away from the desk, mobility and flexibility performance of communication equipments are improved via innovative connectivity. By supporting the optional wireless Bluetooth handset, the MP58 will free your calling experience from sitting by the desk.
Professional and Sophisticated Audio Technology, Making Every Conversation Clear and Focus
The MP58 combines the professional hardware and software technology to deliver crystal clear voice communications. Thanks to Yealink Optima HD voice, Noise Proof Technology, and the hardware of full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with AEC and HAC handset, MP58 delivers excellent audio experience in every calling.
Simplify Deployment and Management
The MP58 offers deployment flexibility with multiple choices of deployment tools from Microsoft, Yealink and Unify square as well as auto-provision, making it simple to deploy, administer, upgrade and maintain.
Yealink Helps to Migrate Voice Communication from Skype for Business to Teams
According to Microsoft, Skype for Business Online and client will be retired on July 31, 2021. Skype Business Online customers are encouraged to begin planning the upgrades or start using Teams from now on. Click to learn more.
• Yealink Teams devices support the upgradability of firmware from Skype for Business to the Teams edition.
• Hybrid-mode feature on Teams devices provides simultaneous experience of Teams APP and SIP APP.
Any queries, please contact via UCinfo@yealink.com
MP58 Microsoft Teams Phone | Features at a Glance
• Android 9.0 OS
• 7-inch capacitive touch screen
• Optimal HD audio, Yealink Noise Proof Technology
• Microsoft Teams-tailored user interface
• Dedicated Microsoft Teams button
• Supports Office 365, and upgradability of device applications to Teams or SFB
• Supports Yealink Bluetooth wireless handset BTH58
• Supports Yealink expansion module EXP50
• Built-in Bluetooth 4.2 and dual-band 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi
• 2 USB Type A ports, support USB headset
• Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet, PoE support
• Supports Microsoft/Yealink/U2 device management platforms
• Hybrid mode (Teams version only)